Privacy and Protection Policy
This Policy governs data collection, processing and usage in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”). By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described in this Policy.
This Policy sets out the basis which we may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process your personal data in accordance with the PDPA.
Company Registration details
GreenA Consultants Pte Ltd:
a company registered in Singapore, with UEN no. 201005402E
Registered office in Singapore:
1 Pemimpin Drive, One Pemimpin, #08-01, Singapore 576151
This notice describes how we collect and process personal data by persons who provide us with their personal data, whether through our website (https://greenaconsultants.com/) or otherwise interacting with us, as set out below.
This notice applies to individuals who use any of our websites, as well as to those individuals that use, complete or enter into any database, software, questionnaire, form, survey, services, agreement or other document that hyperlinks to this notice.
'Personal data' is any information that can be used to identify you, including your name, e-mail address, IP address, or any other data that could reveal your physical, physiological, generic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
How We Collect your Personal Data
These are how we may collect personal data:
- From the information that you provide directly to us through questionnaires, Facebook/Linkedin marketing channels, forms, surveys;
- When you contact us by phone calls or email where you provide your personal data and this may include discussing matters in relation to an enquiry about a service or a contract we may enter with you;
- When you subscribe to our newsletter on our website or request a publication from us.
How we May Use Your Personal Data
- Verify and contact you regarding any query where you have reached our to us via our website, phone call, email, social media marketing channels;
- communicating with you on your enquiries;
- sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information and materials relating to products and/or services;
- job placements or recommendations through a job portal or application via our website,
- managing your relationship with us;
- to offer you services which we think you may be interested in;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
Photographs, Video and Audio Recordings
When someone attends or participates in our conferences, events, workshops, receptions, training sessions, podcasts, stakeholder engagement events and exhibitions organised by us and/or by our partners, we (and/or our partners) may take photographs and/or record videos. It is likely that personal identifiable data will be made publicly available and transferred (by us and/or by our partners), as a result.
How we Use your Photos, Video Recordings
- Producing reports and PR materials
- Developing webpages
- Social media and video communications (including YouTube)
- Creating brochures and event displays
- Preparing award applications, ceremonies and bid proposals
- Delivering presentations to clients at events
- Internal communications and promotions
- Sharing with event partners
- Creating email newsletters
Should you wish to object to having your photograph or video taken, please do so before the relevant event.
Visitors to our Website
When someone visits www.greenaconsultants.com we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting any of our websites. We will not associate any data gathered from these sites with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will make it clear when we collect it and explain what we intend to do with it.
By using this website you agree to the terms of this notice, to our collection and processing of personal data on the website for the purposes given above.
While we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information.
Retention of Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
Right to Withdraw
The right to withdraw your consent - you can withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data (if we have relied on your consent to process your personal data) at any time by contacting us.
Data Protection Officer
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Contact person: Farizan
Email address: DPO@greenaconsultants.com