Environmental Sustainability Solutions
The Importance of Environmental Feasibility Studies
Before a new development is done or alterations are being done to an existing site, sometimes feasibility studies have to be done to understand the environmental impacts due to any project activities.
GreenA Consultants provides Environmental Feasibility Studies to understand the human interaction with the environment, mitigates any risks or challenges that might lead to any potential negative enviromental impact on the site.
This study helps to clarify critical information to understand if a new project can be done.
Understanding the Current Site Conditions
Some of the preliminary studies include delving into the current site conditions. They include (but are not limited to):
- Study of Physical Resources such as Climate, Soil, Topography, Geology
- Study of Economic Resources such as Utilities supply like Water and Electricity, Infrastructure like roads and highways, Public Transportation Lines
- Mapping Green Areas like existing parks, forests, green buildings etc.
- Quantifying, Recycling & Waste Reduction
- Optimizing Micro-climate
- Land Conservation, Biodiversity, habitat & species conservation
Engage with Consultants who really care
Having 12 years of established track records and accomplishing a wide range of projects, consultants at GreenA are engaged with you through the entire process - from project conceptualisation to construction to ensure compliance to the existing governmental buildings' standards and practices.
View our Related Project here: